SIDE WALL AWNINGS
Side-wall awnings are a simple and low-maintenance side screen, perfect for protection against draughts, as well as providing additional privacy.
Side-wall awnings are easy to install and only require an existing wall in order to attach and provide additional support. Side-wall awnings are operated manually by pulling the handle and fixing the awning to the opposite post, where strong tensioned springs guarantee the cover tension is taut at all times.
Serval Side-Wall Awnings
Our Serval Side-wall awnings are perfect for large domestic and commercial patio areas. These smart vertical cassette screens compliment any sun awning, providing additional shelter and protection from wind, rain and nosey neighbors. When not in use, the Serval side-wall awning is hidden in an elegant narrow compact cassette that is fitted vertically to an existing wall.
Benefits of Serval Awnings
|Simple & Low-Maintenance
- - Widths span up to 4000 in a single section.
- - Standard RAL Colour: 9010 White
- - Corrosion Resistant
- - Powder Coated
- - Extruded Aluminium Hardware
- - Stainless Steel Components for long lasting durability
- - Slim, Flush cassette, ensuring that the fabric and components are protected from weather when retracted
- - Spring loaded roller tube keeps the fabric under optimum tension at every position.
- - 2 front pole options: bolt down pole or pole with recessed socket.
Side-Wall Awning Height: 1200mm and 1800mm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Side wall awnings are a type of awning created to allow wind shade and provide additional privacy, often used in both commercial and domestic settings.
Side wall awnings are simple to install and only require an existing wall to attach to and provide additional support.
Side wall awnings are designed to withstand winds of up to and around 20-25MPH. This does however assume a steady wind and not irregular gusts of wind.